We’re gearing up for Hampshire Coon Creek Country Days 2017! Thursday, August 3rd to Sunday, August 6th
Anticipating another successful Hampshire Coon Creek Country Days, your HCCCD Committee
is busy working to make your 2017 festival better than ever!
So… what have we been doing all winter?
• We’ve lined up all the bands! Pssst… this includes your favorites from both recent years and years’ past.
• The carnival will have more rides than ever!
• You liked our fireworks last year, so the Mad Bomber is on board again for 2017!
• More and more vendor, crafter, food and parade applications are coming in. Get yours in soon!
And as if that wasn’t enough!
• Sponsor donations are rolling in. Thank you, our dear and wonderful Sponsors!
• We reviewed the 2016 results from our first-ever Coon Creek survey, and we’re implementing several of your suggestions.
• From 2016 festival funds, we’ve finalized all the donations to area community service organizations. Thank you for making this a reality!
Hm-m-m-m… it seems like we’re forgetting something, though...W-H-O-A! It’s the 35th Anniversary of Hampshire Coon Creek Country Days!
Come on out and help us whoop it up in 2017 during this very special milestone! But, still… it seems like there’s something else we need to tell you.
Oh, that’s right…
Yep—the new location for Hampshire Coon Creek Country Days is State Street, near Allen Road, a key entry point into our town,
with more space for walking, parking and a larger carnival. We’ve been working with the Police, Fire and Village Board to transform the
property into a safe and easily accessible space that will include all the amenities you’ve come to expect. For questions about
this change, please contact HCCCD Committee president, Carl Palmisano, at 224-402-3273.
See you soon!
We are going to keep Hampshire hoppin’ from August 3rd to 6th with something for everyone, so don’t miss your 2017 event!
Please have a safe and joyful spring and summer, and check back here periodically for news and information
as we head toward the 35th Anniversary of Hampshire Coon Creek Country Days!